AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test, conducted by central board of secondary education for candidates who wish to pursue a career in the field of medicine and surgery. Since now forms for this exam have, we will have a close look at it and, also will look at how to apply for it.
- Application forms for AIPMT can only be applied through online; no card copy is involved in it.
- All forms can be filled on this link www.aipmt.nic.in
- Candidates can do the fees for this exam through debit card, credit card, or e Challan generated through online filling of forms.
- Before candidates start filling the forms, they are advised to download the information bulletin and read it carefully.
- Before filling forms, candidates need to have a JPEG format of their signature and photograph. Both should be clear images.
- Now visit the above link and register yourself first. This will initiate your process of filling form.
- Candidates now have to enter their details like names, address etc. Student needs to be very vigilant while filling up this as these information are very crucial and if sent wrong, then there is no further correction process in it.
- After completing form, now you have to do the payment. After entering the payment details, click on the conformation. Now your form has been submitted.
- Now take printout of the conformation page and you need to send it at the address which is given below:
The Assistant Secretary (Exam.),
All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test Unit
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 092
For your information, following are some of the details that you need to know:
Form Filling: 1-12-2013 to 31-12-2013.
Application fees for the general and other backward class candidates is Rs 1000/-, while for SC/ST Rs 550/-.
AIPMT is a three hour exam which is going to be conducted on 4-5-2014.